If you have a website with WordPress installed and you want continue to using it, but you want to run a network marketing business or members management using EGN's product... It is possible!
You can use WordPress as your frontpage and then use EGN's product as members area to run your network marketing business.
How to do that? Here a step by step:
1) I assume WordPress has been installed as your frontpage website, ie. yourdomain.com and it is running perfect!
2) To get a members area using EGN's product, you need to install the software in a sub directory, you can use name like "members", "dashboard", "marketing", etc... So please create a new directory with the name, example: yourdomain.com/members/
3) Upload and install EGN's product to yourdomain.com/members/
4) Login to the software Admin area yourdomain.com/members/admin/ then go to Configuration » General then set the "Domain name" value to yourdomain.com/members
5) Manage menus for your members area, Management » Content then disable some menus such as Home, Company info, etc...
6) Still on Management » Content , enable some menus such as "Login", "Registration" and "Forgot password", they are needed for members to access members area/ members dashboard
7) DONE! And don't forget to point on your frontpage some important urls:
Members area -> yourdomain.com/members/members.php
Registration -> yourdomain.com/members/register.php
Reset password -> yourdomain.com/members/password.php
You can use Referral url to join using URL : yourdomain.com/members/register.php?ref=sponsor_username
Other tutorials in Website general: