1. Unzip the distribution of the script. To do this you will need an unzipping utility.
2. Copy your license file (eg_license.php) to script folder
3. Using your favorite FTP client or webhosting control panel file manager,
upload all files to root folder of your website. Depending on your hosting,
it may be named "public_html", "www", "mainwebsite_html", "htdocs" or something like that.
4. Browse to http://www.yourdomain.com/install.php
5. Follow Web Based Setup script instructions;
If the setup script requires, the following folders must be made writeable for the script:
This usually means CHMOD to permission 707, 770 or 777. Which one will depend on your server configuration. Try 707, if you get an error in the installation procedure you can change it to 777. Please do chmod only if the setup script requires.
6. Once you get "Setup Finished" screen:
* delete install.php and egbusiness.sql in public_html folder for security
* go to Admin control panel (http://www.yourdomain.com/admin/) to set all parameters